Terms & Conditions
- Orders are subject to slot availability. Orders are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- We are only able to accept orders in Singapore.
- All actual bakes are hand made by us and might have slight variations from photos seen on the website. Actual colour and bakes might vary.
- Orders are not confirmed till payment is received and you receive a confirmation email from us.
- We only accept payment through ATM or internet banking fast transfer to our DBS current account or paylah or paynow. For other bank accounts, please enquire with us.
- Full payment is required before orders are confirmed.
- For corporate orders, a 50% deposit is required before order confirmation.
Delivery / Collection
- Self-collection is available from Blk 6 Hougang Ave 3, during opening hours (please check with us).
- Delivery is free for orders above $500.
- Delivery charges is $25 within Singapore, except for Sentosa and Jurong Island. For these places, please ask us separately for the quote.
- Delivery to Sentosa Island is $35.
- Delivery timing is available only within a range of time (between 1-2 hours).
- Delivery depends on delivery driver's availability.
- Once the cake has been collected or delivered, we will bear no responsibility to any damage to the cake thereafter.
- Customised orders cannot be cancelled up to 10 days before actual collection/delivery date.
- Standard orders cannot be cancelled up to 5 days before actual collection/delivery date.
- Cancellation of orders is strictly on a case to case basis, subjected to us.
- In the case of cancellation/ refund, the balance amount will be credited to you in 3-5 working days.
- All bakes are the responsibility of the customer once they leave the shop. We are not responsible for any damage occurred to the orders during transport, set-up or any time thereafter.
- For registration of class, students must email to email@example.com with the following information for registration of class.
- Class Name
- Date and Time of Class
- Student Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- *Any Remarks
- Confirmation of registration is by full payment of class fees. Registration of class does not constitute confirmation of seats in classes.
- All classes will commence only with minimum registration of 3 students up to a maximum of 8 students.
- Student needs to notify us prior to start of class if he/she has any medical condition or food allergies. We are not liable for any injury or medical condition that result during or after attending our classes.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class at our discretion. A full refund will be given to students who have made payment.